Saturday, January 30, 2010

Poli Passions


I am/have not posting any photos from my trip because I didn't bring my connection device, and as for film photos, obviously I don't have my scanner on hand. I have been using my Fuji Instax 210 and loving it. A bit bulky, but fine. I actually like the Fujifilm better than Polaroid. Polaroid is a big larger of a frame, which is good, but the color quality and the texture of the Fuji is awesome. I have "heard it through the art scene" that you CAN put the Fuji into a Polaroid camera, but I haven't tried that yet. If it didn't work, byebye $10, and hope it wouldn't break my Poli. Also, Polariod film is discontinued. I have four rolls left. I saw them for sale on Amazon and eBay, etc., for about $50/ per roll. Definitely tempted to sell that joint!

Anywhoreallycares, I hope to find a great outlet for my photo seriesss (is that a word?). Would love to choose the best site to link them up, by category, and all that boring sh*t. I have heaps and tons of photographs, art related, travel, theme, camera studies, etc., but I haven't really done much in the way of sharing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment