Thursday, January 28, 2010

January 28 ..::.. L' Orange




Welp, I can't post a picture of an orange because that would like, totally clash with like the theme color of like my website like. Doing a lot of thinking about citrus, I am not sure how great it is for the teeth. A woman I know of through raw food stuffs is in the midst of a 50+ day OJ fast, and doing well. OJ fasts are common among some health enthusiasts, particularly written about by authors from 100-50 years ago when "juicers" weren't available. Clearly, oranges can be juiced by hand or with manual devices. Speaking of which, I FINALLY found the manual O-Juicer I have been seeking, by OXO, probably my 5th hand juicer, not with me now though.

Love Miranda Kerr and I do have these panties and matching bra.

Mono Meal: Oranges
mouth squeezed

Media: Book
Dan Price, Moonlight Chronicles

No comments:

Post a Comment