Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lingerie et Photografie ..::.. Le Sigh


For the record, I speak a bit of Spanish, not French, I just find French lots of fun. After all, I am The Rabbit, I should know more French! This photo was just, oh so, oh so made for my blog. Love Alessandra very much, and of course I love retro cameras.

My e-friend SLP messaged me about Vitamin D supplementation, and I waxed on that subject for a few paragraphs in terms of philosophical, logical, scientific, health and of course, my personal viewpoints (which, at the end of every day is, do whatever works for you once you've collected truths and rid yourself of misconceptions or ego ((if you follow Buddhism)) ).

Lots of great people yapping about these sorts of topics on 30BaD!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to drop by and thank you for commenting on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete